We offer effective, personalized dental treatment in Bay City, MI.
Although most people don’t think to consult a dentist, many chronic or painful symptoms such as a headache, snoring, or neck pain may be linked to a treatable dental condition. Bay City, MI dentist Dr. Daryle Mahnke works with patients to treat complex dental problems. He uses advanced technology and maintains open and consistent communication throughout all phases of treatment, easing any anxiety and fear you may have.
As a Dawson trained dentist, Dr. Mahnke has dedicated many hours of postgraduate education to learn how to care for patients at the highest ethical and professional level. A primary principle of Dawson dentistry is to do only what is necessary to achieve long-term maintainable health and comfort as well as the creation and maintenance of a beautiful, natural smile.
Treating Dental Concerns in Bay City, MI
Finding the right solution to address your dental concerns can provide much-needed relief and vastly improve your oral health. Dr. Mahnke will perform a comprehensive exam before determining which treatment will best suit your needs.
- Cavities: Dental cavities are a common dental concern among children and adults. Depending on your condition, we may use dental fillings, dental crowns or root canal therapy to restore your teeth to proper health.
- Bleeding Gums: Bleeding gums are a symptom of gingivitis, an early form of gum (periodontal) disease. Nearly 80% of American adults have some form of gum disease. Dr. Mahnke offers a wide range of periodontal therapy services to effectively eliminate the infected gum tissue and repair any damage done to the teeth and gums. The treatment for bleeding gums will depend on the severity and stage of gum disease.
- Frequent Headaches: Did you know that frequent headaches, especially those that occur when you wake up in the morning, could be linked to a TMJ disorder? Bay City Smiles offers several treatment options for TMJ headaches including dental splints, mouth guards and bite correction treatment.
- Teeth Grinding: Chronic teeth grinding, also known as Bruxism, causes wear and tear of the tooth enamel. The condition can also contribute to tooth decay, periodontal disease, and TMJ disorders. Dr. Mahnke may suggest one or more restorative or cosmetic dentistry treatments to repair damage caused by teeth grinding. To prevent further damage, Dr. Mahnke may recommend several treatments such as mouth guards and bite correction procedures to minimize the effects of teeth grinding.
- Crooked Teeth: Crooked teeth are a cosmetic concern, but did you know that they can also contribute to serious health conditions like tooth decay and gum disease? Dr. Mahnke offers effective treatments for crooked teeth to improve the aesthetic, function, and health of your smile.
Visit Our Bay City, MI Dental Office
Finding a long-lasting, effective treatment for your dental concerns can benefit your oral health in the long run. Dr. Mahnke can work with each patient to find the appropriate solution for their dentistry needs. To learn more about your options, we welcome patients to contact our Bay City, MI dental office.